BOOK OVERVIEW - POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
This presentation was written to allow people to have an overview of the content of the book, so that they can assess whether to engage any of the authors for speaking, consulting or advice. The presentation contains the following information:
- Author photos and contact information
- A list of book chapters
- A list of contributors
- A summary of John Boudreau, the author of the Foreword
- Organisations outlined in the case studies
- Organisations where vignette contributors worked
- Publisher details
FREE CHAPTER - CHAPTER 7, "SET YOUR DIRECTION"
SET YOUR DIRECTION
"When you are given responsibility for establishing workforce analytics in your organization, knowing where to begin can be difficult. This chapter presents a structured approach for getting started and covers the following:
- What to do in your first few weeks as the leader
- Understanding the demand your organization has for workforce analytics
- Creating a vision and mission statement"