"Trusting your gut on people issues turns out to be a bad idea. Analytics on your workforce is the most rapidly-growing field of analytics. The Power of People is an excellent guide to this important and burgeoning topic."
Thomas H. Davenport
Distinguished Professor, Babson College; and Research Fellow, MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy
Discover how HR can gain just as much value, by informing every key decision with the best possible insight.
With candid case studies and drawing on insights from dozens of experts, you'll learn how to:
- Begin with a vision for workforce analytics, not data analysis
- Pick your projects wisely, so you can "earn your keep" with visible, valuable successes
- Build a workforce analytics team with the right skills to deliver the insights your organization needs
- Identify the right stakeholders and sponsors to ensure success
- Choose the best technology for your analytics needs
- Handle some of the sensitivities around using employee data in analytics projects
- Run a successful workforce analytics function for the long term
- Use storytelling techniques to ensure you can influence organizational decisions or initiatives with the results of your workforce analytics projects